Happy New Year! Are you happy about starting the year fresh or does the thought of everything ahead of you seem overwhelming? I will be the first to admit that my life is crazy and chaotic and I’ve lost control of most of it! I’m not an organized person by nature but I crave organization and find myself and family a bit more at peace when things are organized.
My New Year’s Resolution (yes, I actually made one and will try to stick to it):
Take back control of my life and get organized!
I can’t do it by myself though. I need help!
I’m excited to implement The 2013 Confident Mom’s Weekly Household Planner. And I want you to join me in getting organized! To celebrate the new year, I’d like to help you organize your life, so I’m giving away this planner to FOUR Sand & Sisal readers.
Where do you struggle in home organization? I struggle just about everywhere. I have four kids and I work full time from home. I’m always surrounded by my mile long to-do list. I sit at my computer and those dirty dishes call my name from the sink. So I leave my work and walk toward the sink, but then I see the pile of papers on the table, and the kids’ shoes on the floor, the trash by the door that he forgot to take out, the counter that needs to be wiped down… when was the last time I cleaned out that pantry? Sound familiar? Where do I begin? The Weekly Household Planner lays it all out for me in easy and manageable bites. It helps me focus to accomplish the tasks I can manage and allows me to not only have time to work but allows for much needed ME time.
In addition to the planner there is also the optional Weekly Household Planner Supplement. It covers the following areas:
- Master Family Planner. Keep track of the entire family’s activities on a daily/weekly basis all in one convenient place.
- Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner. You’ll always be prepared for the next birthday or special occasion.
- Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet. Keep track of your holiday shopping list and purchases and what still needs wrapped or delivered. Never forget that well-hidden gift again!
- Babysitter Information Form. This form makes it easy to provide your sitter with all the information he or she needs so you can relax and enjoy your time away.
- Quick Contacts. Helps you keep important emergency contacts available for easy reference when you need them in a hurry as well as frequently used numbers.
- Family Emergency/Medical Information Form. Record your family’s medical and insurance information on this form—it will be easy to find and share with those that need it.
- Website/App List for Kids. An easy way your kids can list the websites they want to visit, or apps or songs they want to buy. This gives you a chance to review first and make sure the content is age appropriate!
- Website/App List for Me. A place to record websites you want to visit or apps you want to buy during your downtime.
- Account Keeper Sheet. Keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords. Never get locked out of your account again!
- Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List. Plan your menus for the week so you arrive at the store prepared and don’t over-purchase.
It’s ok to admit we all could use a little help.
So are you ready to make the commitment to take control of your life for 2013? I did!
Enter below for a chance to win your own Weekly Household Planner + Supplement Kit!
Or if you can’t wait then click the link to head over and order one for yourself today! For a $2 discount off the $14 retail price + Supplemental pack, enter discount code: SAND2
Start 2013 off right and ORGANIZE YOUR LIFE!
This post has been sponsored by The Confident Mom. All opinions and expressions are my own.