Welcome to Inspire Me Monday! It looks like we’re starting off this week with stormy, rainy weather, but thankfully we had a gorgeous weekend here. I spent most of the weekend prepping the yard for new flower beds. I hope you had a wonderful and safe weekend too!
Did you happen to get caught up on your weekend bloggy-reading? Listed below are the 3 posts from Friday that feature the best of the best from last week’s Inspire Me Monday.
- Five Fabulous Furniture Makeovers (via me)
- Inspiring Outdoor Spaces & Projects (via Domestically Speaking)
- Inspiring Crafts (via My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia)
If you are new here, let me offer 4 fabulous reasons to join Inspire Me Monday!
- 3 blogs + 1 linky = awesome exposure & creative inspiration.
- A chance to be featured on 3 blogs each Friday.
- I will pin 1 or more amazing posts to the official Better Homes & Garden’s Pin Board! (Be sure to Follow Sand and Sisal on Pinterest)
- A chance to have your original post pinned to our NEW *Inspiring DIY, Decor, & More* Pinterest Board.
Now it’s time to link up your amazing projects! Inspire Me Monday is looking for awesome DIY projects, decor, crafts, and recipes.
Please be courteous and link back to this post with a simple text link, or with this link party graphic:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.sandandsisal.com/" title="Inspire Me Monday"><img src="http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy39/Kristinsal/InspireMeMonday200button_zpsff8c916e.jpg" alt="Sand and Sisal" style="border:none;" /></a